Froggfiend

I am a 25 year old Medical Assistant from Salem, WV.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Welcome

Hi! I am new to blogging, so bear with me. My life is a tilt-a-whirl right now. At the beginning of this month my boss learned that he has cancer. So, he had surgery, and now I am the only person working in our office ( a medical office, none the less). So, there is so much paper work that I am up to my ears in it. I had to fire the other girl that was working there. So, now I am doing the job of 3 people all by myself. And to everyone who knows me, I hate talking on the phone ( I think this is a family trait), and I have to answer the phones now too. I HATE talking on the phone. If it were possible I would communicate solely through computer.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Telephones are bad. They suck your soul out of your ear. Let your fingers do the talking, I always say.

    Namaste!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home