Froggfiend

I am a 25 year old Medical Assistant from Salem, WV.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Well I am finally getting some things done at work since the phone has quit ringing as much! Thank God! I thought I was going to go crazy there for a few days. But, now I am worried because my bosses went the Duke University for a consultation with a doctor there and she said she would call me every day to check in. But today is the third day and she hasn't called yet. I hope that nothing has went wrong. I know that the doughter that lives close to Duke was supposed to come up there to see them and that she was 9 months pregnant. I hope she didn't go into labor or anything. But still, you would thing that my boss would have called, because she is always calling me. The other day she called me like 10 times in one day and now nothing for days. I know I am probably just being a worrywart, just liek my granny used to be. Well maybe she will call me tomorrow. You never know maybe she jsut trusts me more and doesn't thing she needs to check on me every day. (But I doubt that).

1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I can't believe you get the place ALL TO YOURSELF!!! No bosses? No problem! Wish I had that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home