Froggfiend

I am a 25 year old Medical Assistant from Salem, WV.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Happy Birthday to Mom! Today is my mother's Birthday. She is 54. But everyone thinks she is my sister. Some lady asked me the other day if my niece, (her granddaughter) was her baby or mine. I guess everyone thinks she looks young for her age. Well I hope she had a good Birthday. She got 2 pair of jeans and two shirts. Plus, my sisters and I got her a gift certificate for a massage or whatever she wants at the Spa in town. I hope she uses it because it cost us $120. She made the comment that she didn't want some strange woman touching her. Well if she doesn't use it I will. I need the massage after this week at work. All of my muscles are screaming from lifting so many boxes. It will probably be worse tomorrow because we are taking them to the guy to destroy them. Wish us luck that noone throws a back out.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Oh geesh! Sounds like Mom really could stand to relax. She better use that massage! She may be the only woman in the world that isn't thrilled by a spa gift certificate. It's supposed to be a universal woman-pleaser. Works for me. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home