Froggfiend

I am a 25 year old Medical Assistant from Salem, WV.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas! I can't believe that it is already Christmas. Where, oh where, has this year gone? It just seems like it should be the beginning of 2005 not the end of 2005. I hope next year turns out better than this year. But, I shouldn't complain. I am very sure that there are people out there that are having a worse Christmas. I am greatful that we have all of the family with us this year. But, Oh my god, it will be a mad house in 2 days. I'm sure someone is going to get very grouchy. And we all know who that is. Just as long as we don't have any Grinches in the mist this year.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home