Froggfiend

I am a 25 year old Medical Assistant from Salem, WV.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Well I may finally get to do my real job again soon. Woo Hoo!!! Doc starts his Chemotherapy Thursday, so after that we will know if he feels up to coming back to work part-time or not. I am keeping all appendages crossed that he does. If not, I may get rusty at using the needle. And making copies is getting monotonous. But, I am not complaining because at least I still have a job. But, now on my day off, I have to go into work for half a day. So, I miss out on my extra midweek sleep. Oh well, no rest for the wicked, I guess.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Hey, if you have any good digital Bailey with family pictures, can you try to post some. I'm trying to start an album. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home