Froggfiend

I am a 25 year old Medical Assistant from Salem, WV.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Well mom has finally jinxed me. I have went for 4 months without getting a cold, and she had to comment that NOONE in the house was sick for over 3 weeks. Now i feel like crap. Hopefully I won't give anything to the doctor or his wife cause he just started Chemo Thursday. I will have to take one of dad's masks to work with me just incase he comes to the office tomorrow. Hopefully I won't make anyone sick. And of course it had to snow today, so the idiots in the neighborhood are messing up the hill. They jsut keep trying to run up it with their cars and making it worse. I mean how stupid can they be, if you dont make it once you probably aren't going to make it the second time. And espically not backwards, like some of them have tried. Oh well, I guess idiots are idoits and will never change.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    You are correct...idiots are idoits. They're also idiots. :P

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    oh btw, i had some packages sent to you at Mom's house. if they arrive before I do, do NOT open them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home